top of page

I want to transition to a new gender.  Where do I start?


   You have come to terms with your gender discomfort (Gender Dysphoria) and want hormones and/or surgery NOW.  But where do you start.


   There is no one size fits all answer to that question.  Therefore consulting with an experienced gender mental health professional to sort it out is recommended.  Not everyone needs the painful and expensive surgeries or hormone treatments to reach their gender goal.


   Any of the doctors and surgeons will require informed consent before any treatment or procedure, so you may need to see the mental health professional anyway.


   If you are ready to proceed with hormone treatment here are a list of doctors.


   And if you later want to have surgery, here are a list of surgeons.


   Good luck on your gender journey.


bottom of page