- Planned Parenthood provides sexually transmitted disease/infection testing and education, as well as women and men’s health care services. Planned Parenthood’s services are offered on a sliding scale and some are free for those who qualify. Planned Parenthood lists gender identity as one of the characteristics that they do not discriminate against and has also created a booklet on how health care providers can become more inclusive for transgender clients. See http://www.plannedparenthood.org/midsouthmi/contact-us.htm for locations.
- Le Dame Footwear, toll-free:877-365-6147, cell: 608-217-2582, fax: 608-845-9529, www.ledame.com "Serving the crossdressing and transgender communities."
- Malinda's Shoes, 28th & Division, Grand Rapids.
- C.US, Carol Gammon, Shopping Companion, 586-254-7527.
SOFFA (Significant Others, Family, Friends, and Allies)
- Jennifer Gostlin, MA, CCC, Speech Language Pathologist, 355 Briarwood Circle, Building 4, Ann Arbor, 734-998-7880, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kathe Perez' Fundamentals of Your Feminine Voice. www.voicefeminization.com It's a three-CD course that covers all the basics of vocal feminization:
- Sabreena Lachlainn, Cell: 734-765-322, email@example.com "I would like to add my services to the list, my name is Sabreena Lachlainn I am a transsexual woman and a public speaker for LGBT Youth and Adult suicide Prevention, I am a member of the Michigan Suicide Prevention Coalition, Michigan Association of Suicidology and the founder and Co-Director of my own Not-for Profit Foundation, Journey For Hope. I do public appearances for a small fee to bring awareness about the seriousness of suicide in Michigan as well Nationally among all people to include our LGBT Community so if anyone is interested in having me speak at their school, church, or community center etc please feel free to contact me."
Surgeons, Cosmetic (facial, breast, etc.)
- Douglas K. Ousterhout, M.D., F.A.C.S., San Francisco Institute of Plastic Surgery, 45 Castro St #150, San Francisco, CA 94114, 415-626-2888
- Dr. Marc S Arnkoff, MD, 22255 Greenfield Road, Suite 430, Southfield, MI 48075, (248) 569-3009, www.myorchie.com
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Institute, PA, Office of Dr. Charles Garramone, 12651 W Sunrise Blvd, Suite 102, Sunrise, FL 33323, (954)752-7842 or Toll Free: (888) 986-7362, Fax:(954)473-2454, www.drgarramone.com
- Christine McGinn, D.O., Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Gernder Confirming Surgery, and a complete gender clinic including hair removal, Facial Feminization Surgery, Contra Hormone Therapy, Breast Augmentation, and A variety of FTM procedures. Papillon Gender Wellness Center www.DrChristineMcGinn.com , PapillonCenter@aol.com , (215)693-1199, Fax (215)693-1197, 18 Village Row, Suite 43, New Hope, PA 18938
- Dr. Toby Meltzer, Arizona.
- Drs. Yvon Menard MD FRCSC & Pierre Brassard MD FRCSC, 1003 boul. St-Joseph Est, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2J 1L2, 514-288-2097, fax: 514-288-3547, http://www.grsmontreal.com
- Papillon Center, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (Christine McGinn, D.O.), New Hope, PA , 215-693-1199 office 215-693-1197 fax , www.DrChristineMcGinn.com "Vaginoplasty, Labiaplsty, FTM top surgeries, Metoidioplasty with or without urethroplasty, Scrotoplasty, FFS, Breast Augmentation, Trachea Shave, Permanent Hair Removal, Voice Therapy, Counseling and Hormone therapy. The practice caters solely to the trans community."
- Dr. Preecha Tiewtranon MD., Preecha Aesthetic Institute 70/4 Sukhumvit 1, 7th floor, Bangkok Nursing Home Hospital (ISO) Bangkok, 10110, 9/1 Convent Road, Silom, Thailand, Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500 Tel: (662) 252-5560, Thailand Fax: (662) 254-2768, Tel: (662) 251-4720, (662) 632-2540, Fax: (662) 254-2768, http://www.pai.co.th