Female to Male
Male to Female
- ONE Voice Chorus "Hi, My name is Linda Brincat and I am a member of ONE Voice Chorus, Metro Detroit's LGBT Chorus. We practice at Affirmations on Tuesday nights from 7 - 9 PM September thru May. We do several performances throughout the season and would love to perform for you if you have an event that we could do this at. We very much want to reach out to the LGBT community in Metro Detroit and would appreciate any help you could give us." --Linda Brincat, [email protected], Pride Source Media Group, Between The Lines, 248-615-7003x58
Atlas Drugs, 1619 W Grand River Ave, Okemos, MI, (517) 347-1458
CVS Pharmacy (inside Target), 3456 W Shore Drive, Holland, MI 49424, 616-820-0094
Walgreens Pharmacy, 780 Washington Avenue, Holland, MI 49423, Phone: 616-396-0098, Ext. 1, [email protected]
- Jessica Stafford-Ash, Pharmacist
- James R. Hirt, DPM, Podiatrist, Fenton Foot Care, 205 Lincoln Street, Fenton, MI, (810) 629-3338. Accepts most insurance, does not have a sliding scale for payment of services, but does accept Medicaid. Has not had any patients who identify as transgender, but did respond with this quote to a question regarding whether or not he would consider himself to be trans-friendly: “People are who they are; why should I judge?” The practice has unisex bathrooms and while Dr. Hirt is not knowledgeable about transgender care, he is willing to learn more and to participate in informative sessions.
Political Groups, Michigan
The Coalition for Fair Michigan, 20793 Farmington Rd., Farmington, MI 48336 (one block north of 8 Mile on Farmington Rd....next door to BTL offices), 248-477-7504, http://www.coalitionforafairmichigan.org Equality Michigan equalitymi.org 1.866.962.1147, 19641 W Seven Mile, Detroit MI 48219, 313-537-3323, (formerly Triangle Foundation)
- We are the local chapter of the National Organization for Women that covers Oakland and Macomb counties. Our priority issues include constitutional equality, ending violence against women, racial justice, LGBTQIA rights, reproductive justice, and economical equality. We work with local legislators to achieve our goals, we have coalition partners, and we do community education events. Please do not let the name fool you! We want all members of the community to join us. If you are looking for a political group to get involved with, we would love to have you!
Political Groups, National
- International Conference of Transgender Law and Employment Policy (ICTLEP), PO Drawer 1010, Cooperstown, NY 13326, 607-547-4118, [email protected]
- National Center for Transgender Equality, 1325 Massachusetts Ave, NW Suite 600, Washington, DC 20005, 202.639.6332, transequality.org
- Queerest Gear, www.queerestgear.etsy.com , Queerest Gear is a trans owned business that creates handmade LGBT hats and accessories to express pride.
- Trans In Prison (TIP), c/o GIC of Colorado, 1455 Ammons St. #100, Lakewood, CO 80215, [email protected]
- Jenna, Psychic Medium, Port Huron, 810-364-1080. Hosts séances and card readings- individual or group settings.
Well Spring Psychiatry, P.C., 231-922-9625
- M. E. Conlon, MD, PhD, FAPA