Transgender Michigan’s primary mission is to provide advocacy, support and education while serving to create coalitions in the state of Michigan to unify and empower transgender and gender non-conformist communities.
Transgender Michigan offers basic or customized panel presentations for classes, community groups, and businesses to learn about transgender identity and issues related to the transgender community.
All Speaker program volunteers have received extensive training, which allows them to professionally portray the wide array of opinions and experiences in the transgender community.
Our popular “Transgender 101” panel includes:
- Questions and Answers, which may go anywhere the audience wants to take it.
We at Transgender Michigan are capable of providing speaker program engagements in a variety of other topics as well:
- Transgender in the Workplace or Classroom.
- Transgender Health & Psychology
- Transgender Love, Sexuality, and Relationships
- Transgender Political Issues
- Should your organization require a specific focus, we can accommodate that request.
After you register, we will contact you and may ask for the following information:
- Focus of the organization
- Date and time of requested panel
- Duration of requested panel
- Location of requested panel
- Requested number of panel participants
- Approximately how many participants in group
We provide this service for free, however a donation of any kind would help to sustain this program. A donation of $100 is suggested if possible. If you are a business that can afford more and/or travel is required, please consider a larger donation. But if you can not afford anything, that is okay too.
Transgender Michigan is fully tax deductible 501(c)3 Michigan non-profit.
Lansing Community College of Howell Diversity Club, The Xemplar Club of Farmington, Boys & Girls Club of Bay City, UofM School of Social Work, Disability Network Oakland & Macomb, Baker College of Jackson, PFLAG Owosso