Year End Appeal
Your Support is needed
to reach our year end goals.
"Transgender Michigan and Rachel Crandall have saved my life. They were the only ones there when I needed help." -- Shonda
“Transgender Michigan really rocks! I not only talked to a caring person, I also made a great friend.” --Hannah
As a result of the political climate more transgender people are in desperation. We must keep this important work going. We need your support to keep this work going and growing.
Invest in Transgender Michigan and you will help us:
- Maintain the Transgender Michigan help line, the first toll free transgender help line in the country.
- To offer advocacy services in partnership with Equality Michigan, ACLU, and others.
- Maintain and grow our website TransPages, Calendar, and other resources.
- Grow our Chapters throughout Michigan.
- Host our International Transgender Day of Visibility, Transgender Pride in the Park, Transgender Health Fair, and other events.
We do this all on a shoestring budget with only volunteer staff. With your support we could do so much more.
Be a Monthly Donor
- Please consider becoming a TransPartner monthly donor. Your continued support helps us better plan our budget. Just choose the monthly option under "Donation Schedule"
Transgender Michigan’s primary mission is to provide advocacy, support and education while serving to create coalitions in the state of Michigan to unify and empower transgender and gender non-conformist communities.
Transgender Michigan is a fully tax deductible 501(c)3 Michigan non-profit.