Table at Ferndale Pride
June 2, 2018
Please come visit with us at our table at Ferndale Pride!
We will be at booth #___, located on Nine Mile in front of _____, __ W Nine Mile Rd, Ferndale, MI 48220. [Map]
Your Support is Needed
- Rachel & I will be arriving at about 11am to begin set up.
- Our table should already be in place.
- We need to set up tent and brochures & stuff on the table.
- Welcome and greet early visitors.
Official Hours, 1 pm to 8 pm.
- Welcome all visitors and answer questions.
Take down, 8 pm.
- Officially we may begin closing down our booth at 8 pm and must vacate the festival by 10 pm. Usually it happens much faster than that.
- Leave our booth and the surrounding area clean and clear of garbage and debris. Use nearby trash receptacles. Larger debris should be placed at the dumpster in the parking lot at the southwest corner of West Nine Mile Road and Planavon Street.
- Help carry materials to car.